Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Committed to a plan


Given that time is very short for me to complete this panel, ( I have part of 3 days really - not much!) I decided to commit to a simple design, and see if I can make this work. I will probably push the limits of keeping the outlines intact. The shapes will not be anything but background in this arrangement, so I will have to carefully but subtly indicate their placement. I hope this will work!
So, the drawing is in place - a color image of Man O' War and jockey ( I forget his name at the moment) standing after a race, and an "atmospheric" rendering of Man O' War racing in the background. These images will be nearly transparent, and I will just use color placement to
indicate the lines of that vertical shape on the left.
Cross your fingers!

No comments: